So rather than setting resolutions I have decided to set goals in all different parts of my life. So here they are.
1. Pass 100lbs of total weigh loss mark. Right now I am just shy of 40lbs lost and that has been since Oct 1st 2012. I believe this to be an achievable goal.
2. Shoot 2500 total rounds this year and log and track them all. I am pretty good about logging my ammo shot when it comes to my shotgun and my new AR but beyond that I am not tracking anything.
3. Learn to reload. Sounds simple now I just gotta do it.
4. End 2013 with $0 credit card debt. We aren’t buried in debt but there is also a little hanging out there. I am fine with a car payment and my student loan but for me credit cards mostly represent extras.
5. Take 3 new shooters to the range. I am pretty well set up for a new shooter to tag along but it rarely happens. I hope to change this.
6. Get my first deer. I have been hunting but have yet to shoot my first deer. I hope to remedy this shortage.